In accordance with the law, the Town of Middleborough has made changes to voting precincts due to the increase in our population from the 2020 Federal Census. These changes include the addition of a 7th precinct and two precincts with split representative districts – 5A and 7A.
The precinct number printed on the upper left corner of the enclosed Annual Census/Street Listing form reflects any change to your voting precinct and all polling locations are listed on the reverse of the form.
YOUR POLLING LOCATION AND PRECINCT MAY ALSO BE CONFIRMED AT:
Saturday, April 1, 2023 – Annual Town Election
Polls open 8 am to 8 pm
The services provided by the Town Clerk’s Office include:
- Dog Licenses
- Filing of Petitions for Planning, Zoning and WRPD
- Issuing of Certified Copies of Vital Records, Including Correction of Past Records
- Issuing of Voter Registration Cards
- Maintaining General Law Acceptances
- Maintaining Road Acceptances
- Marriage Licenses
- Street Lists
- Subdivision Regulations
- Voter Registration
- Zoning by-Laws and Maps
Issue the following licenses:
- Automatic Amusement Devices
- Common Victualler
- Liquor Licenses
- Live Entertainment
- Raffle Permits
- Second Hand Articles
- Sunday Package Store Opening
- Underground Storage of Flammables
The Town Clerk is also the Burial Agent for the issuing of burial permits.
The Town Clerk is also the Parking Clerk for the receipt of parking fines.
This office also provides Notary Services to the public. See the Guidelines for Notary Services (PDF).