I will temporarily be away. What should I do?

If you are away for an extended period of time, you may request your water be shut off at the curb. There is a $25 fee for a curb shut off and a $25 fee for a curb turn on. Once the water service is shut off, all faucets should be completely drained and winterized. Please notify us of your forwarding address, so that you may receive your water and sewer bills.

Show All Answers

1. How do I check for leaks?
2. Why is my bill estimated?
3. Do we offer a senior discount?
4. I am buying / selling property. What should I do?
5. What is the procedure to tie into Town water?
6. I will temporarily be away. What should I do?
7. How do I read my water meter?
8. Can I obtain a bill history or a duplicate bill for my account?
9. How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
10. Why do we flush the fire hydrants?
11. What is a cross-connection?